1) Data controller.
The data controller of the personal data is Pitti Immagine s.r.l., with offices in Florence, via Faenza no. 111, VAT registration no. 03443240480.
The Data processor is Mr Raffaello Napoleone.
2) Non-registered users.
Pitti Immagine s.r.l. does not collect the personal data of non-registered users who visit the part of the www.pittimmagine.com site that is accessible to the public (hereafter “the website”).
Non-registered users may nonetheless request information on site functions and characteristics and on the activity of Pitti Immagine s.r.l. by completing the form provided. For information requests, it is necessary to complete the form with the personal and contact data requested, which are used to fulfil information requests and stored for possible promotional and information communications by Pitti Immagine s.r.l. and by the companies belonging to the same group (FieraDigitale s.r.l., Stazione Leopolda s.r.l.).
3.1) Type of personal information.
In order to access the extranet network, users wishing to register must provide the personal data as well as the contact and tax information marked as compulsory on the online registration form or on the paper registration form provided at the fair. Users may also provide the optional data requested that will be used by Pitti Immagine s.r.l. to personalize the extranet services.
3.2) Purpose and methods of processing. Compulsory provision.
The information will be processed in order to allow registered users to utilize all the website functions and, in particular, to allow users to access the reserved areas, to manage contact between Pitti Immagine s.r.l. and registered users and to take advantage of the services dedicated to extranet users, as well as to send promotional, advertising and informative material related to the activities, business proposals, innovations and new projects promoted by Pitti Immagine s.r.l. and all the companies in the group to which it belongs (FieraDigitale s.r.l., Stazione Leopolda s.r.l.).
Data processing is mainly but not exclusively carried out electronically, in compliance with the security measures pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code). The provision of data is compulsory and failure to do so prevents access to the site’s restricted area and the use of the functions therein.
3.3) Data collection.
The site collects registered users’ data during navigation and during use of the platform.
More specifically, the site may keep track of and store the following personal data:
- personal and contact details (name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, business name, addresses), tax details (tax identification number, VAT registration number) and financial information (credit card and bank account details);
- information on transactions based on activities carried out on the site (purchases, sales, items purchased and sold);
- other information regarding purchases and negotiations carried out on the site;
- information obtained from your interaction with the site, services, content and advertising, including information on computer and connection, statistics on the number of contacts, traffic to and from the site, advertising data, IP address and standard information on access to the Internet;
- other information you have provided.
3.4) Communication and dissemination of data.
The personal data you have provided or collected during the use of the site may be communicated:
- to other companies in the group to which Pitti Immagine s.r.l. (FieraDigitale s.r.l., Stazione Leopolda s.r.l.) belongs;
- to entities with which we have stipulated partnership agreements in relation to specific services which may be added to those currently present on the site, even if in such case notification shall be sent exclusively following your acceptance of the specific service;
- to entities to which you expressly request that the site send your personal data;
- to consultants and contractors of Pitti Immagine s.r.l. whose notification is necessary to fulfil fiscal and tax obligations or for administrative needs, namely to protect the site from uses non compliant with the Regulations;
- to entities to which communication is necessary by law.
3.5) Management and protection of the account.
The registered user may modify his/her data and preferences regarding promotional and information communications at any time by way of the control panel accessible after authentication.
The username and password you have identified to access the Pitti Immagine extranet and the site are the only means of access to their services. Use a complex alphanumeric password and do not disclose your username or password to third parties. If you lose or disclose your password, you will no longer be able to control the activity carried out on your behalf on the site and will be exposed to the consequences of the binding agreements made on your behalf.
The username and password chosen for accessing the extranet network will also be valid for entering the reserved areas of the websites of the other group companies and, in particular, for accessing the reserved area on the www.e-pitti.com website managed by FieraDigitale s.r.l..
The www.pittimmagine.com website uses “cookies” (small files saved on your hard disk) on some pages to enable users to memorise access data on the browser and enable FieraDigitale and Pitti Immagine to analyse access to web contents, personalise its services, messages viewed and guarantee users reliability and security.
You may decide to cancel your ability to use the site at any time.
Personal data of cancelled users are stored in order to allow for the completion of activities begun on the site prior to cancellation, for administrative and accounting management following cancellation, in order to prevent unlawful use of the site, to offer assistance to other site users or to protect Pitti Immagine s.r.l.
In any case, the personal data will also be stored to permit continued access to the reserved area of the www.e-pitti.com website unless the same is concomitantly cancelled from that website as well.
4) Rights of data subjects.
Data subjects enjoy rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is shown in its entirety below.
Art. 7. Rights to access personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purpose and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processor and
the representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to which the personal data may be
communicated and which may have access to the said data in their capacity as
designated representative(s) in the territory of the State, as data processor(s) or
as person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating or rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully,
including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purpose for which they have
been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b), including
their contents, have been made known to the entities to which the data have been
communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or
involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her,
even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for
the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or else for market or
commercial communication surveys.
5) Exercising the rights.
Data subjects may exercise their rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 by sending notification, also by email, to the data controller, who undertakes to promptly answer using the most suitable means in relation to the request.
6) Validity of this statement and modifications.
This statement is valid as of 1 June 2011.
Pitti Immagine s.r.l. may modify the information herewith at any time by way of publication on the site. In this case, the modification(s) shall have immediate effect for those who use the site or who register after publication. For users already registered on the date of the change of the statement herewith, the change(s) shall apply 15 days after the publication date. In this case, Pitti Immagine s.r.l. shall send a communication on the subject to the e-mail address you have provided, upon the publication of the modification(s).